DIY: Social Media is a social media course where you’ll learn by doing
What is this about?
In this one-day social media course we’ll go through the basics of social media and the main social media platforms, learn the superpowers of each of them, basic social media etiquette, and the no-gos that can kill your strategy.
Who’s this for?
I original created the program to teach my friend Laura, who was new to social media and wanted to be up and running in a few days. Even if you are a social media virgin, you’ll be all set when you leave!
This course is intended to freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups and anyone who wants to be able to extract the full potential of social networks to communicate messages better or increase sales.
What will I learn?
By the end of the day:
- You’ll know what social media is and what is can be used for
- You’ll have a website with links to your social media sites
- You’ll have a profiles of facebook, twitter, pinterest… (and know how to use them)
- You’ll know about the basics of secondary social networks: instagram, reddit, linkedin, google+…
- You’ll know what an editorial calendar is, and how to create one
- You’ll know how to automate your social media posting
- You’ll know what is Mailchimp and how to use it
- You’ll know how to read analytics and what to do with them
- You’ll know how to increase and engage your audience
How much does it cost?
The cost of the course is 99eur per person for the full day (7h) course; or 75eur for a 3h class. You’ll receive an invoice for it so that you can deduct it from your taxes and there’s a 10% discount if you come with two or more friends – keep it social!
If you are in Berlin, we can do an in-person class wherever you want – in your office, at home, at your favorite café, or at a coworking space.
If you are outside of Berlin, I’ll be happy to meet you via Skype or Google Hangouts – or to travel if you are willing to run with the costs.
Reach me using the form below to book your social media class or to learn more.